Estate Agents Scotland
At Soldsure Estate Agents Scotland, we understand that selling your house can be a stressful and daunting experience. That’s why our Property Consultants are committed to making the process of selling your house more as straightforward as possible. You are in good hands, when you sell your house to Soldsure.
Who we are
We operate a large network of offices and we cover every area in the UK. Having years of experience buying property and completing quick house sales, our Property Consults are CeMAP qualified and experts in this field. No matter what situation you are in, whether it is downsizing or to stop repossession Scotland, they can definitely help you work out the best solution possible.
We offer a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to our clients. Our top priority is to make a fast house sale Scotland, regardless of your situation. Whether you are:
- in financial difficulties and have creditors bothering you,
- going through separation or divorce,
- facing repossession,
- coping with bereavement,
- looking to downsize,
- having problems with managing your buy-to-let property,
- trying to sell of a probate property,
- or just simply wants guaranteed sale,
We are on hand to help so that you can have one less burden to worry about and will be ready to move on to the next stage of your life as quickly as possible.
Our Property Consultants are CeMAP qualified, experienced, patient and sincere. Having been in the business for a long time, we are sensitive to the needs of our clients and take time to understand their requirements. Our team understands that selling a house is a major decision and we are happy to walk you through the legal aspects and paperwork involved to ensure that the experience becomes a lot less intimidating, and that you are making informed decisions at every stage of the process. Rest assured that you will not be hassled or pressurised into making a decision when you contact us for a valuation. We respect your decision at every step of the process.
The Soldsure quick sale process at a glance
1. If you need to sell your house quick, contact our team in Scotland directly by calling us or complete the online valuation form. Completing the form takes only a couple of minutes as we only need some basic information about you and the property you are selling.
2. After receiving your online enquiry, the Property Consultant in charge of your case will contact you within 24 hours to find out more about your needs, work out a range of solutions for you and make an offer in principle (subject to contract, inspection, survey).
3. If the offer in principle is acceptable, we will instruct our asset management department to arrange two appraisals for your property. This is done to ensure that your property is accurate appraised so that we can offer you a fair price for it.
4. Once we have received the appraisal report, a formal offer will be made (subject to contract and Home Buyers Report) in writing.
5. If the formal offer is accepted, solicitors are then instructed and contracts issued. If you prefer to use your own solicitor, we will contribute £500 towards your legal fees.
6. Soldsure will then instruct a Home Buyers Report.
7. Once the Home Buyers Report is received, the property sale is completed and the balance of the funds will be transferred to your chosen bank account.
8. The process of selling your property doesn’t get any quicker than this. A Soldsure quick sale can be completed within 2 to 3 weeks. In certain circumstances we can even complete the sale in just 7 days.
9. Now you have had a sense of how you can benefit from a Soldsure quick sale, why not contact us and see not see how we can help?
Sell Home Online with Soldsure
If we can’t buy your house, you can also consider selling your house online with Soldsure. If our quick sale cash offer does not meet your expectations, our next strategy is to help sell your home online. As Soldsure is regulated by the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents), we can also serve as an estate agency firm with the highest credentials and regulations to sell your property.
There are obviously differences between Soldsure buying your property and selling it. Although when we work outside the quick sale framework, we are unable to guarantee that you can sell your property in as quickly as 2 to 3 weeks, what we can guarantee is that you will not be able to deal with a better or more regulated agency in this sector than us. On top of being regulated by the National Association of Estate Agents, we are also registered with The Property Ombudsman and the Trading Standards Institute.
If you decide that the quick house sale Scotland route not suitable for you, selling your property online through Soldsure is the next financially viable option. We can help you sell your property for a fraction of the local estate agents in Scotland will charge.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact our team in Scotland today to discuss your selling requirement in more detail, if you do not want us to buy it through a quick sale, we can definitely help you sell it!